Skip to content
- 1.5 oz Bourbon (We used Bulleit Bourbon)
- 2 Dashes Angostura Bitter
- .25 oz Salted Caramel Sauce
- 1 Piece of Salted Caramel Candy for garnish
How to Mix
- In an Old Fashioned glass add Salted Caramel sauce, bitters, and a splash of bourbon.
- Stir to combine.
- Place one large ice cube into a glass and pour the remaining bourbon over top.
- Stir until the ice has begun to melt slightly and all ingredients are well combined.
- Garnish with a salted caramel candy and a pinch of kosher salt.
- To Make Salted Caramel Sauce: Place 1 cup granulated sugar into a saucepan over medium heat and stir until melted and deep amber in color. Add 6 tablespoons salted butter, stirring until completely melted. Slowly drizzle in 1/2 of cup heavy cream and bring back to a boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat, add 1 teaspoon of salt and allow to cool before use.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.